SQL, BI & JAVA
SQL, BI & JAVA
This program teaches the Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) in depth using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Package, Analytics with R (R Studio), Analytics with Python, Integrating Power BI with R and Python, Power Automate (Flow) Power Apps, and others. Upon completion of the program, students will be confident in the key achievement of the developer. Furthermore, they will be able to use Python or R, BI & Java tools to understand Data Analytics. Moreover, after completion of the program students will be able to perform projects on their own. And, finally, students will be able to successfully secure the job through effective job interviews on technologies they have learned in the program.
- Introduction & practice on BI
- Basic Sequel
- Advanced Sequel
- Sequel Performance
- BI, Architecture, ETL & Others
- Power BI
- Power BI Advanced
- Analytics with Phyton
- Analytics with R & Java
- Capstone Project
- Job Search Skills
- Online Hybrid Program
- In Person class in 3 Evenings of the week
- Energetic, Experienced & Job focused Instructors
- FAFSA Gran & Loan and Scholarship may be eligible
- Placement Assistance
- High Demand Jobs
Why Choose SQL, BI & JAVA
- As per BLS, the Data analytics jobs are projected to grow by another 23 % from 2021 to 2031, which is much faster than the average for all other occupations.
- Over the last few years, every companies have invested into Data and Analytics organization, which are helping various business segment to make business decisions.
- BI SQL developer role will give the opportunity to work in the Data Analytics segment.
- The growth within the job is tremendous and this is a foundational role, which will open door for other AI/ML roles.