Medication Aide Program
The Medication Aide Program is highly demanded health care program in the United States. CTK Healthcare offers the Medication Aide Program for you all.
Upon completion of Medication Aide program , students will be able to perform basic procedures related to healthcare services as established and regulated by Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS) for:
- Preparation, documentation and safe administration of medications under the supervision of a licensed nurse in a clinical setting.
- Define responsibilities and liabilities associated with the control, accountability, storage and safeguarding of medications.
- Learn to use common medical terminology, abbreviations and symbols.
- Identify drugs, discuss drug reactions and side effects of medications commonly administered to residents in LTC facilities.
Nurse Aide [CNA]
Student May Not Require High School Diploma for Admission
Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) program is one of the top nursing programs in the United States. It is a comprehensive program designed to teach students hands on skills and abilities required for basic care of patients and residents in hospitals, nursing homes, and long term care facilities.
A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) helps patients with healthcare needs under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). CNAs work in a variety of healthcare settings. CNA are sometime also known as a Nursing Assistant (NA), a Patient Care Technician (PCT), or a State License Nurse Assistant (SLNA).
- Perspective students should be currently working as a CNA in long term care facility.
- Perspective Students should be working in assistant living facility for at least 3 months.
- High school diploma or GED
- Copy of SSN and driver license
Why Study at CTK Healthcare
CTK Healthcare offers competitive Medication Aide programs across Texas State and beyond.
- 8 Week long lecture with open enrollments
- Flexible & Affordable payment plans
- Highly Available Job Placement
- Prepares You get HIRED in Job
- Call us: 214-441-3556/469-763-6414
MA Program Days Time
3 days a week (online and IN-person or both) active lecture, 3pm-6pm
Call us for morning classes