The Board of CTK Healthcare & Career Institute recognizes the need to improve student success and to teach Marketable skills to its students, who put its graduates at the top level in the Job Market, which is constrained by tight budgets. CTK realizes these financial constraints to its students and is always committed to possible discounts, credit transfers, and scholarship opportunities for financially needy post-secondary students of various diversity to reach their full potential, without regard to race or religion.
CTK Healthcare & Career Institute is one of the United States’ top healthcare career institutes. It is approved by the Texas Workforce Commission, Career School, and Colleges [TWC], Council on Occupational Education [COE]; Texas Human & Health Services Commission [THHSC]. It is also approved by the US Department of Education Title IV Financial Aid, and Veteran Affairs [VA]. CTK strives to provide individuals with highly demanding Healthcare Training, Free Career Counseling, Job Placement Assistance with Flexible Schedule, and very Affordable Tuition with one-on-one, caring and motivated instructors through in-person, hybrid online delivery modes in small-sized classes. Furthermore, CTK is very much committed to providing skilled talent to the local workforce community. To that end, the CTK Board can enhance the curriculum to meet the needs of potential employers in the community and the state. The campus is located within the vicinity of a busy mid-city (major bus routes) area, one block from Irving Mall (by HWY183 & Beltline) and 1 mile from Hwy 161 in Beltline Rd, in Dallas County, Texas.
Our mission is to provide excellent professional healthcare education and training. This service will help students to improve their job prospects and the needs of the local labor market in the Dallas-Fort Worth community. We strive to offer students professional hands-on training, job-seeking skills, and placement services to prepare students for their chosen healthcare careers.
- Provide students a quality education;
- Offer courses based on the importance of labor market trends, technology advancement, and educational material updates;
- Establish a clean and well-organized educational environment by providing students classrooms with up-to-date equipment and realistic work environment settings;
- Hire the most qualified administrative staff and educational instructors possible, who possess specific work experience and educational backgrounds along with updated professional development provided and supported by this institution;
- Have all institutional departments fully staffed for student needs, including: Admissions, Student Services, and Placement Services
- Encourage outside clinics, employer visits, evaluation of classrooms, involved Advisory Committees for curriculum enrichment and growth to better prepare students in a competitive labor market.
Our CORE VALUES have resided true to our system and practical healthcare education and training
- Cooperative- to work with employers and students to perform
- Fairness- to treat students and employees for their success
- Integrity- to speak truth without hidden agendas
- Diversity- value various aspects of diversity among students, employees and employers
At CTK Healthcare & Career Institute, we are proud to offer a variety of academic programs designed with one goal in mind — to provide students with the information and skills they need to take their careers to the next level.